Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sock & Glove Book & freebie pattern



I was watching Martha Stewart the other day. I barely ever watch it to be honest. I'm so glad I kept it on though, she featured the cutest book Sock and Glove Creating Charming Softy Friends from Cast-Off Socks and Gloves. Now I am not good at sewing, but these little cuties look so easy! The woman from Penguin that translated the book to English, showed us how to make a rabbit & a dog. Martha had an elephant, that I want to make so bad. I have to get this book! The rabbit will be cute for Easter. All you need is a pair of gloves, they can match or not. They used work gloves on the show, but any gloves would work.

You can get the patterns on Martha Stewart's website.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I just printed the rabbit pattern. It really does look like a doable project. Now lets see if I actually get it done! LOL!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...