Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl 2008, Commercials & House

Did you watch the Super Bowl? I honestly have no interest in football, as I sit here in my Detroit Lions sweatshirt, lol. Hey have to have team spirit right? The game was on in the house though, and I caught a few of the commercials.

I was told the commercials are the best part, but I like to catch them all in one place on the internet :)

I have to admit, I was kind of hoping the Patriots would win just because they were undefeated. What a game to lose when you are undefeated. That had to have sucked for that team! It was pretty cool for Eli Manning though!

I watched a bit of the celebration after, but lost interest. I was waiting for House to start. Why would they play House after the Super Bowl anyways? They barely have any episodes left, how silly. I had a hard time watching this episode. It was disturbing watching her try to cure herself. The biopsy did make me a feel just a bit better though. Figure if she can do her own with some ice, I can survive my thyroid biopsy on the 13th. The ending was good, I love who Wilson has been dating, great ending!

6 comments:

Shar said...

I fell asleep, I missed House :(

Sadie said...

I like House a lot! I missed the episode between the rock star one when he picked his team, and this one...so HOW did 13 end up back on the team?! I've been dying to find out!!

Ginny said...

It was something like he wanted all 3 so he fired her so that Cuddy would have to hire her back to have a woman on the team. Here is a recap: http://www.dingorue.com/category/tv-show/house/

Sadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadie said...

OH!!! That makes GREAT sense!! YAY! That is SO House. I loved #13 and was so mad that he fired her!! Glad he did it for that reason!

Too bad the newbies were SO underused in this last episode...really, bugging Cameron to get him cable? That was a bit pointless...but still...wow.

Ginny said...

Glad I could help! I really wasn't that impressed with this last episode at all, if it wasn't for the ending I wouldn't have liked it. This is the first I think, love the show!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...