Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super Savings Saturday ~ CVS, Walgreens, Meijer, Walmart & Ebay


You would think I had money with how much shopping I've been doing lately. Money saving mom asked what good deals we got this week & here is a run down of what I have bought.

Walgreens, I picked up a Softsoap, Deoderent (for my dad) & that plumping lipstick that had a $5.99 rebate.





At CVS I bought 2 Fusion Razors with $4 off coupons & I used mine & hubbies extra care card for the $6 ECB. I wanted to do one at Walgreens but they were out of stock. I also got 3 tubes of Colgate with the $1 off coupon & the $1 ECB & then 1 Spongebob colgate for the $1.88 with $1 ECB. I picked up 4 of the children's aspirin. I also picked up an eyeshadow 75% off & then some face wash for hubby on clearance oh & shave gel. I really wanted that Gatorade, but out of the 3 CVS I went to, none had it. Don't ask, but we get prescriptions at like 3 different CVS's.

On the one razor with hubbies card, I paid $6.59 out of pocket, but I have $6 ecb to use later. On my stuff I spent a little over $2 out of pocket between 3 trips & have $7.58 left to spend.

I also picked up 2 packages of knee socks at Meijer for $2.99 each for my 10 year old, which is a great deal! Plus I found cute tube top for both girls for $2 each at Walmart. Love finding summer clothes on clearance before summer. Oh & I found a 3 pack of undies for my oldest for $1.50 & then a Loving Family mom & toddler for $2.50.

Some of my best scores were on ebay though for my daughters dance. I found some dance paws for under $9 shipped (retail 30) & some Capezio jazz shoes in hard to find Caramel for $25 +5.60 shipping, plus I added 3 pairs of convertible tights for an extra $22 no extra shipping. The shoes alone go for between $50 & 60 locally! Plus I found 3 pairs for my younger daughter for $19 shipped.

If you shop online be sure to use Ebates or Mr. Rebates or Bigcrumbs (works at ebay)
for even more savings!

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...