Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Savings Saturday

I was doing the whole CVS things last year, but took a break after that great Duracell battery deal ended around Xmas. I used all my EC bucks to buy some Xmas presents.

I finally got myself out there to get start again.

This week I shopped at both CVS & Walgreens. I never do Walgreens, I used to work for CVS & just have issues with the way Walgreens is layed out. I know CVS :) Plus all the Walgreens pharmacists around here suck!

Anyways, I bought a bunch of the free after rebate items from Walgreens. I also got the free family pack of pictures. I did a Christmas picture because I am way behind on doing pics. I also ended up buying a Barbie outfit on clearance for $1.59 & then a pack of spiral notebooks for $1. Oh & I bought the Got2Be Gel & Hairspray Buy 1 get 1 free. I'm hoping that will hold my girls hair for Recital & Competitions.

Pretend my picture has a 2nd bottle of the Garnier conditioner, I bought one from CVS & one from Walgreens. I had (1) $1 off coupon as well.

CVS I ended up getting 5 of those 5 x 7 collages. I did a bunch of dance pics & they came out so cute. They were on sale for .99 & then I had 2 $1.49 off coupons. I was just going to get 4 at $1.04 but decided to buy 2 of one of them for Aly (her trip to Tremaine)

Oh & I picked up (3) of the eyeshadows.

CVS Spent $14.24 & still have $10.98 ECB
Walgreens Spent $23.44 & will be getting back $20.27 rebates +10% for getting GC

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...