Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday ~ Hair Items

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

A few weeks ago I bought 5 containers to organize the girls (and my) hair accessories. Before I had them in 1 big bucket & they were getting too hard to use. I started separating them, but never did finish. I had planned on doing this last Tackle it Tuesday, but those bloggy contests took up all my free time :)

I'm going to work on it today & get pics posted! My 5th grader decided she was sick at school, so I had to pick her up. All she has is a runny nose, so I could kill her!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh, maybe your daughter can help you sort through all those hair things!
sewingmom.com

Corrin said...

oh the perks of having short hair. i think i own two bobby pins.

Heather said...

Oh, that's a good one. We have the same problem with too many hair thingies. Hope you got it done! ;o)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...