Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Helped my dad clean out the closet a few weeks ago. Found a couple old jackets/coats. In one I had at least 6 packs of gum & 2 packs of breathsavers. In the other though, I found gum {again}, TWO cans of Mace & then a clicker frog. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming my face. I always did wonder what I did with that Mace? Why I had 2 in 1 coat is beyond me. The clicker frog was pretty funny too. At first I was like Why oh why did I carry that around in high school. Then I realized it was from a keychain that broke. Is that any better, you be the judge :) So what is a girl to do with all that goofy stuff? Stick it in my current coat of course. Well not the gum or certs, those went quickly into the garbage.

Be sure to check out more Wordless Wednesday here.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...