Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Works for me Wednesday - Online Shopping

WfmwsmallThis weeks Works for me Wednesday is all about online shopping. I do almost everything online now a days. I tend to stick to the common stores like Amazon and of course Ebay.

First when shopping online, figure out where you can get the best rewards back. The service I use the most is Ebates. Mr. Rebates and Bigcrumbs are other sites I use.

Seriously I find the most deals on Ebay, but I also enjoy Overstock.com.

My kids like Limited Too, WebClothes.com and of course can't forget Target.

A nice site for Swimsuits is Swimsuitsforall.com


I little obsession of mine is buying organize products, I love this site: GetOrganized!

For Window Shopping, I love Land of Nod. They have so much inspiration there. I also love Pottery Barn & Ikea!
Shoebuy.com


Find the Latest Cosmetic Products in at BuyBeauty.com




One of the first places I started buying online photo prints is Dotphoto. Get 50 FREE Digital Prints when you join dotPhoto! Prints as low as 10¢ on Fuji Crystal Archive paper.


20 FREE PRINTS + NEW low price – 9 cent prints everyday at Snapfish!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...