Wednesday, April 2, 2008

$25 free from Revolution Money Exchange


I signed up for Revolution Money Exchange last week and made $25 free for signing up. Haven't heard of them yet? They are a company similar to paypal but without fees (like how paypal used to be). As soon as you confirm your account, they instantly send you $25. If you refer friends, they send you $10 instantly.

This is a money exchange site (popular on Facebook), so you will need to give personal info. Sign up is extremely quick! You basically give full name, address, social security number & a checking account. The site has several security features including password, security question & a pin number.

Like I said, NO FEES! That is awesome to me. The only fee is if you withdraw money with a check & that is $2.50. If you withdraw to your checking account that you already have on file though it is free. Great way to make a quick $25 & if you have friends & family willing to join you can earn up to $500!~

If you join please comment on what you think.

** Update ** This isn't a sponsored post, however the banner is a referral banner. I am a member of Revolution Money Exchange, and I have already transferred my free $25 to my bank account. I am hoping that more people will join & I can start using this as another payment method on Ebay.

2 comments:

Ashley Ladd said...

Is this a sponsored review ad? I'm leery of these things until I see them around for awhile and hear about them for longer. Thanks for letting us know, though.

Pam said...

I'm trying to reach you about the giveaway on my blog....I emailed you yesterday. Email me please. If I don't hear from you by Thursday....I will have to pick another winner.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...