Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another bloggy party ~ Mommies United


I'm totally late coming into this, but looks like so much fun had to join in! I love mommy blogs, being a mom of 2 I guess. Since becoming a Stay at home mom in January 2002, I enjoy my online friendships very much :)

Christine, Kristin, Amanda, and Shanda are the faces of Mommies United!

Come and join them as they celebrate their launch, where there will be games to play and TONS of great prizes!

If you have never been to my blog before, my name is Ginny. I hope you will take the time to read some of my posts. I have 2 daughters ages 6 & 10. I've been married for over 10 years. I'm a stay at home mom, that sells on ebay for some extra money. Most of my evenings are spent at both my daughters dance studio. They are really into dance & my oldest just started competing this year. Luckily both girls are now in school full time, so I do have some alone time during the school days, yeah! I love to read & scrapbook & of course spend time online.

Mommies United are giving away a ton of fab prizes ~ My Top 4 choices are:

Positive Chicks is giving a Hoodie and tote
Fuzzy Me is giving 1 birthday TUTU
Girl Mogul is giving 10 sets of Mother, child shirts, (their choice of design) and 3 $20 gift cards to her site! Also a 10% coupon - the code is gmmu1001 for 10% off purchases throughout the MEGA Launch! ~ I did a review for Girl Mogul, check it out here.
Natural Pod are offering a house play pack, with various items for imaginative house play to the value of $150.00

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi I found you at the party. Your blog is really nice. Love the picture of the little ballerina’s!
Hope you can visit my blog soon.

Mel's World said...

Hey Ginny,

It's so nice to meet you! I will have to go and check out your ebay store (been thinking about doing that myself).

If you get some time Come and Visit with Me at Mel's World with Melissa Mashburn! and Mel's World Travel Biz!

1stopmom said...

Hi Ginny,
Your girls are just adorable!! I love all the mommy blogs too and these parties are great ways to find new ones!! Looks like you love Big Brother too, maybe we can gossip some time.

Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you!! check out our party post if you get a chance!! happy partying!!

Allison said...

I was late going into the last blog party too. I made it in time just to post the blog entry but it ended that day, lol. Luckily this one came along. I think there is a little under a week left so plenty of time to win something :-D Welcome to the party!

Allison
Envyla.net

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...