Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally got Best of Becky Higgins Sketch Book

Yes I finally got a copy of Best of Becky Higgins Sketch book. I have been dying for it since the release. I had my dad get it for my birthday, I was even nice & gave him a 40% off Michaels coupon for it, lol.

The book is awesome, highly recommended! I already had the first 2 magazine additions, but I really wanted them all in one place. I also liked that it is Spiral bound.


Product Description
Becky Higgins is well known for her beautiful page designs, classic and timeless layouts, and her easy-to- follow scrapbook-page sketches. Becky states that it is so much easier to start a layout when you've got a great plan in place. It's easier to complete more layouts when you don't have to create your own design from scratch. And, it's easier to be creative with your page accents and color choices when you don't have to worry about whether or not your design is solid.

Becky came up with 200 new layouts for all the sketches. Each sketch has one layout to go with it. The original mags have at least 3. Each section is tabbed with number of photos which is nice.

If you scrapbook this is a great resource. You can also get her sketches online at the Creating Keepsakes website. Another great Sketch resource is Becky Fleck!




No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...