Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter







The kids woke up to nice big baskets. Both were very happy with their new Webkinz. Then they did an Easter egg hunt. Went ok, but Cam freaks if she thinks Aly is getting more, lol. Then they each put in a Webkinz. The pink poodle Webkinz is the April Pet of the Month, so they are both waiting on that one.

The kids ended up going with my parents to my grandma's house. I decided to stay home. I need to get my Easter stuff organized to go up in the Attic. I bought some new Easter totes, to make it a bit easier to store. We re-use a lot of stuff each year like the plastic eggs, etc. Baskets, lately I have been trying to buy them ones that can be re-used during the year. Last year I found something to similar to above but in pinks/purples, very pretty. Those above & the ones from last year were from JoAnns. You can find some good deals, but have to look. A lot of times, they charge a fortune & then put them at 70% off to get them done to a regular price. I ended up getting these ones for $6.98 a piece, plus I think I had a 10% off coupon for Presidents day or something.

Well I have to get some stuff done around the house before kiddos come back. Luckily they only have tomorrow off, then back to school Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Will help me to get the house back in order before their real spring break vacation starts next week.


Happy Easter Myspace Glitter Graphics

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...