Friday, March 14, 2008

Not much of anything


Let's see, why did I sign up to blog every day this year except leap year day? I must have been crazy. I am fresh out of anything to say. I have tons of drafts started of decent posts that people might actually want to read. Just no energy to finish them up. I'm in the process of writing a post about good gifts for dancers. I get some blog traffic from that search & figured I should give the searchers what they are looking for :)

I had to get up early today to help out at the school. Tomorrow is another competition. This one sucks, have to be there at 7:30 in the morning with Aly in full make up & costume. She is supposed to go on at 9:30, but it could be anytime from 8:30 on. I think I'm going to do light make up & then darken when we get there. That will save some time. Especially since this dance needs purple make up & it will be harder to get on dark. She is doing her Hip-Hop number. So excited, she loves hip-hop. About half the girls are not regular competition girls though, so I hope they do well. I think there are 12 total & 9 of them have it down good. The other 3 just need a little work, hopefully they will be excited enough to pull it off. They are dancing to Tricky by Run DMC & it is a pretty cute dance. Back to the early time though, I am so not a morning person & neither is my DD. I think I have to get up at 5am. Yuck, will have a major headache I'm sure. The awards are around noon, so hopefully will be home shortly after. On Sunday we don't have to be there till around 4 I believe, so will give us time to sleep in. Monday should be fun for her, he he.

Ok have to discuss Big Brother now. I guess this would be a spoiler even though I'm sure nobody reading this cares, lol. James nominated Ryan & Sheila, just like I wanted. It is rare that I get what I want in the Big Brother game, so I'm excited. I know a lot of people are angry & don't like James & Chelsia. I really like them though, which may be a curse for them. I don't think I have ever had anyone I want win Big Brother or Survivor. The POV is today, can't wait for spoilers. I know Sheila was telling Ryan to pray before the competition. Anyone else get tired of all the praying to win this game? Seriously, if there is a god, why would he care if you won BB? I couldn't even see a God condoning the game considering you basically have to lie, cheat & forget your morals for 3 months while you are trying to win a lump sum of cash. I thought it was funny when Joshy was praying & said he'd tithe his entire 10%, lol.

I haven't wrote about Survivor, but I'm liking this season as well. I can't watch it on Thursdays, so I have to wait for On demand from Comcast which is SO SLOW! I usually end up watching it on Wednesday trying to avoid who got voted out on the internet & commercials. I love the Fans vs. Favs & they did a good job with the Fav's, I like almost all of them. I'm really like Ozzy, James & Amanda. Amanda & James were some favorites for me right from the start. I can't remember how I felt about Ozzy, I know I liked him but can't remember who I liked better on his season. They all blend together for me, there have been so many! I can't stand Cirie, I didn't like her in her first season either. I do give her lots of credit though for deciding who gets kicked out, it seems each vote. I like how she knew they were going for the weaker of the tribe & she knew she was included. That was pretty funny & I actually started liking her just a bit more, lol. I did hear about Jonathon having to go & felt bad for him. I always liked him as well.

Wasn't that crazy about Jonny Fairplay, did not expect that. I don't think I watched the full season that he was in, but I of course heard all about him. I'm wondering if he freaked out about holding up his reputation in the game? I thought it was cool he wanted to go home to his pregnant wife/girlfriend though.

Ok off to do some other crap. Have to get all my stuff together for tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Chandra said...

I agree with so much in your post today! Especially about people praying to win a reality show. It's always seemed a little insincere to me. Do they not think that other contestants are praying the same thing? In essence they are asking God to not answer someone else's prayer! LOL! Do they not have more important things to pray about- a sick relative, poor people in Africa, etc.

Melissa Goodsell said...

That's a cute photo and I love the blue outfit.
Melx

Melanie said...

I finally have some time to make my rounds to the UBP. Sorry I'm a bit late, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
I love your blog, I'm so glad I stopped by. Hope you enjoyed the party!!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...