Saturday, March 22, 2008

Review coming soon ~ Supermom's Simple Guide to Healthier Eating for Beginners and Beyond

Erica from Supermom's Health & Wellness gave me the chance to review one of her two fab ebooks. I was given the choice between Supermom's Simple Guide to Healthier Eating for Beginners and Beyond and Supermom's Simple Guide to Super Salads. I choice the one on Healthier eating. My review will be up sometime in the next few days.

I also won her Supermom's No-Lice Hair and Body Spray during the most recent big bloggy giveaway. It isn't really lice season right now at our school, so I will have to post a better review during the next school year. I'm excited about this preventive spray though because my youngest daughter has very long hair (to her butt) & I am always afraid of lice. I can say though, that it smells awesome! The spray has a great peppermint scent and it has no chemicals, colorings, additives, or preservatives.

I was just looking at her website, and I guess this works as a great dog spray for fleas. Very cool & seriously it smells good. Even my kids liked the smell!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...