Saturday, March 1, 2008

Review ~ Gloves in a Bottle {Skin Care}

I was sent an 8 oz bottle of Gloves in a Bottle recently to test out. I was extremely excited to give it a try because I have terribly dry skin, and from what I read it sounded wonderful.

Unlike artificial moisturizers, Gloves In A Bottle is a shielding lotion that bonds with the outermost layer of skin cells to turn it into what works like an invisible pair of gloves.

These "invisible gloves" prevent dry skin by helping to keep moisture-robbing irritants out while better retaining your skin's own natural moisture, resulting in skin that is far better hydrated, over the long term, than what can ever be achieved by conventional lotions.

Gloves In A Bottle keeps the outer layer of skin functioning so well so it can breathe and perspire naturally. Because Gloves In A Bottle becomes part of the outer layer of skin itself, it doesn't wash off like conventional lotions. It comes off naturally with exfoliating skin cells. For continued protection, just reapply every 4 to 12 hours.


Sounds good, doesn't it? I can say that it honestly does work. I have been using it for at least a month now & my hands are very soft & smooth.

One thing that I really like about Gloves in a Bottle is that one 8 oz bottle really lasts. You only need a very small amount. If I use a dime sized amount, I can evenly spread it on my hands and arms up to my elbows. A couple times, I accidentally squeezed out about a nickel sized amount & was able to use the left over on my legs! It is a very light moisturizer, but not runny. It instantly took away any kind of itchy or tightness that my skin felt.

I have been keeping it by my bathroom sink & reapplying it every 4 to 12 hours like the website recommends. On days when I have had to wash my hands several times, the lotion really lasts.

I highly recommend this lotion if you have any kind of skin conditions. The website has some fantastic resources. One 8 oz bottle is only $12.95. They offer free shipping on orders of 4 bottles or more. They also offer larger quantities. This is a must in any doctor office, hospital, day care, etc that washes hands frequently. Check out the list of Notable customers.

You can also find deals for Gloves in a Bottle from Amazon and even eBay.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...