Friday, March 6, 2009

Review ~ Little Windows


I've always loved photos. I remember begging my parents for a camera and getting my first yellow Le Clic disk camera in 4th grade. In high school I took photography classes, then when I had my first daughter I started scrapbooking.

When I came across Little Windows photo jewelry, I instantly fell in love. Little Windows takes your special memories and showcases them in crystal-clear resin. There are no frames, just the brilliant color from your pix reflecting up and around the sides.

Lightweight and waterproof, Little Windows are made with quality sterling. Perfectly thoughtful gifts! You can choose to have them make your personalized piece of jewelry or purchase a kit to do it yourself. Little Windows offers tons of options from single pendant necklace, multi-photo necklace, bracelets and more.

I was sent the Make your own kit which allows you to make 3 necklaces. All you need are some digital photos you love and a color printer. The kit includes everything you need to create three 1-1/8" square Little Windows Necklaces, and some other great projects with the left-overs. There is also a FREE Little Windows Square Shape photo cropping software. It is a web application, which you access online.

The kits are very user friendly. Anybody can do this, trust me!

Little Windows also offers a Tell a Friend program. Every time a person you've referred spends $25 or more in the Little Windows online store, they will send you a message that you've got $10.00 in Win-Dough$$ to spend at little-windows.com.

That is pretty cool isn't it! Feel free to use my name Ginny Brewster if you order anything :) I'd love to buy some more photo jewelry from Little Windows.

Makes a great present, Mother's Day is coming up! They also have a blog with some cute ideas on it.


Like this post ~

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...