Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Ramblings ...

Not much to post about today. Tired from yesterday + the loss of an hour!

Did you hear about the abortion protest at Horton Hears a Who? I really don't even know what to say about that one. Total shock & disgust ...

Wanted to wish a very happy birthday to PZ Meyers. I love love love his blog!

Don't forget about the Ultimate Bloggy Party going on right now!

Chandra recently left me one of the sweetest comments, go check out her wonderful blog!

Here is a great contest site, I find out about a lot of contests from Prize-a-tron.

Janet Evanovich has a contest going on to celebrate Joe Morelli's birthday on March 1st.

Like Sudoku? Play web Sudoku!

Create personalized Easter ecards in minutes with your photos, videos and music-try it for free! Easter is here before you know it, crazy & so not ready! Ecards will make things quicker for some family members :)


Easter Bunny Letters Surprise your special child with their very own message from The Easter Bunny!


Big Brother 9 is on tonight! This is a very good season, totally loving it.

Watch Big Brother 9 24/7 on SuperPass


Oh & a scrapbooking mommy tip ~ Keep a notebook in your purse to record cute memories. On Friday I had to pick up my youngest for a check up at the Asthma doctor (which went well thankfully). She said something really cute in the car that I wanted to remember. Of course by the time I got home I totally forgot what it was. I even tried asking her & she thought I was crazy.

I was like, so do you remember that cut thing you said.

Blank stare back, then I said something cute?

Of course she didn't know she was saying something cute, ugh!

Happy Sunday :)


Easter Bunny Costumes

1 comment:

Misty said...

how incredibly inappropriate! What morons.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...