Friday, March 7, 2008

Susan Wittig Albert on GoodReads

I was so excited to get an email from a Susan on Goodreads. It was Susan Wittig Albert requesting to be MY friend. How cool is that?!?! I had given some of her books 5 stars & she wrote me a nice little message:

Hi, Ginny--I'm new to GoodReads and have just seen the 5-star ranking you gave my book, Rueful Death, in the China Bayles series. Wow--thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope you'll agree to be my friend. Susan Albert www.mysterypartners.com


Isn't that cool :) I really enjoy her China Bayles series, it is a lot of fun & some great facts. You can visit Susan Wittig Albert on Goodreads here.






Widget_logo

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...