Friday, March 7, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party Begins ~ 2008

Ultimate Blog Party 2008


Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party and to my blog. My name is Ginny. I have been married for 10.5 years. We have two gorgeous daughters, they are 6 & 10. I've been a stay at home mom since January 2002 & love it. Well I guess I'm actually a work at home mom because I do sell on Ebay (sometimes full time, sometimes part time). Before that I worked as a pharmacy technician & really enjoyed it. When I got pregnant with my 2nd, my boss didn't take it well. That is part of what finally made me leave. She had plans for me & baby messed them up, lol. I would like to go back to it one day though.

I love to read & scrapbook. Scrapbooking is actually the reason I started to blog, but it has since evolved into a lot more. I really had no idea how many great people I would "meet" blogging & have made some great friendships. I'm hoping to make even more with this fab blog party! You can also find me on Myspace.

I have a few other blogs that I post to occasionally, feel free to check them out ~ Scrapbook blog, Book Blog & Photo Blog.

Here are my girls! During mid-winter break they made pipe cleaner animals, that is what they are holding :) I lost all my pictures recently, so I'm limited on what I can post.

Here are my top prize choices ~

72 — Webcam
Provided by: Liz
Prize details: Liz at This Full House is giving away a Logitech QuickCam Pro 2000 webcam, she received on her review blog, courtesy of the promoters for Skype.com - a video instant messaging service. The prize is valued at $100.

34 — Custom Tutu
Provided by: Live~Love~Dance Boutique
Prize details: The winner can design their own children’s tutu size newborn to size 6. Visit Live~Love~Dance Boutique to see tutu designs.

117 — $25 Gift Certificate
Provided by: Mommy Bytes
Prize details: Angela with Mommy Bytes is offering a $25 gift certificate to Target.

140 — $20 Gift Certificate
Provided by: MommyDaddy Blog
Prize details: MommyDaddy blog is giving away one $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com.

142 — Ballerina Barrette Hairclip Holder
Provided by: Nissa’s Niceties – Nissa is a mommy blogger who also has an etsy store, Luscious Little Treasures where she sells her handmade princess gear.
Prize details: A Beautiful Boutique Ballerina Barrette Hairclip Holder, customized for the winner.

145 — Photo Insert Tote Bag
Provided by: Expressions Photo Store
Prize details: Carry your memories with you everywhere with a Photo Insert Purse valued at $45 in your choice of colors, donated by Expressions Photo Store, where your memories become unique lifetime treasures.

15 comments:

Karen said...

Oh no! You lost your pictures!! That's terrible! I'd be so crushed if that happened to me. I'm a huge picture person.

I've been meaning to get into scrapbooking - my husband thinks I'm nuts, but it looks like so much fun and I really want to leave something pretty and fun behind.

Your girls are gorgeous!!

It was nice to meet you and have fun at the party!

Write From Karen

JanMary said...

Hi, lovely to "meet" you.

I love digital scrapbooking, and that is what led me to start my blog a year ago.

As part of the blog party I am giving away a voucher for a digi-scrap store.

Enjoy the party!

BrineS said...

Inviting you to Party With Me!

Win Chocolates:
http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Win a handmade pocket place mat:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Join me this month at A Cup of Joy for Missions Month:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Misty said...

Hi Ginny!
consider it sleep deprivation but I am a complete myspace junky and so, being a reader of your blog, I found it wonderful that you myspace too! :) I sent you a friend invite...

Chandra said...

Hey Ginny! Your blog was one of the first blogs I started reading on a daily basis. You have introduced me to so many things and I find out about tons of contests here! I love scrapping, too, and am trying to learn more about digital scrapbooking. I just got my party up this morning so please stop by:
http://chandra1974.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Rebecca said...

Hi, Ginny! So sorry to hear about your photos!!!

Good to meet you! Come over and visit my party when you have time.

Natalie said...

Hi! Nice to "meet" you! I'm the mom of 2 daughters also! Mine are just a lot younger, lol. Come visit my party if you get a chance, the easiest way to find me is by clicking #9 on the 5MM linky. :)

Goodies for Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Two very beautiful daughters. I'm so sorry you lost your photos.

Real World Mom said...

Hi Ginny! Nice to meet you! Your girls are gorgeous! Happy Blog Party!

Brandie said...

Hello Ginny! I am so sorry you lost your pictures :-( But the one you shared - they are gorgeous!

Nissa said...

Great to 'meet' you, Ginny!
Your little dancers are precious! :) I can't wait for my little girl to be old enough for dance classes!

Thanks for having me, and for favoriting(not a real word, I know!) my prize!
Happy Partying!

E said...

Hey, love the party you have here! Your girls are too cute! So sorry to hear about your pictures. :-(

Anyway, it was nice to meet you!

Quirky

Terri H said...

I figure someday I'll have the time for scrapbooking. In the mean time, fabric and yarn take to much of my time ;)

Have fun!

Debz said...

Great post! Hope your enjoying the party! I’ve been meeting tons of new people! Hope to try to visit at least half of them before Friday! You never know when you may meet a forever friend. Pop by for a visit if you get a chance! Enjoy your day!

smtwngrl said...

Happy Blog Party! Hope you're enjoying it. It's been fun getting to know so many new bloggers. Hope you'll stop by and say hello when you get a chance. I'm off to do some more blog hopping. So many blogs, so little time!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...