Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WFMW: Easter Baskets

WfmwsmallMy WFMW tip for today is about a month or more too late, but I'm posting it anyways :)

Every year for Easter, I always try to find something that can be used all year round. I love baskets, so the last few years I have found rectangle baskets on sale at JoAnns (under $7 each) for the girls that can be used for storage during the year. The brown baskets are new, but the pastel ones currently hold my oldest daughters Webkinz & my youngest daughters panties. Ok, don't laugh, she does not have a dresser, lol.

Two years ago, I found these great fabric covered hat boxes. I put the lid on the bottom & then stuck the box into a gift basket bag, so that it would hold on the goodies. Later the girls were able to put special "treasures" into the hat boxes to store. They were very cute & again I found those at Joanns on clearance for $3.99 each!

It is a good idea to keep an eye out during the year to find a really great deal. I personally use forget, but almost always find something in February that works. Hope that helps & next year I will have to try to remember to post this BEFORE Easter, lol.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That's a great idea/tip! Those are nice big baskets too! Thanks for entering my contest as well...and good luck :)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...