Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday ~ 1st Competition

In Costume
Calling Dad to tell him they won Gold, 1st Overall & Most Creative Production Number
On stage, Love the Zoom on my Canon PowerShot S3

Accepting 1st Overall Award

Sorry, going to bore everyone with Aly's Dance Competition Pictures. I want to get the entire event in a post :) We weren't allowed to take pics on stage, they were selling 4 x 6 for $9, but they didn't get a single good shot of her. I was so bummed! Hopefully next time!

Check out more Wordless Wednesday

2 comments:

Carmi said...

Not boring at all. It's inspiring to see kids who excel at stuff like this and parents who stand right behind them. Nothing at all boring about that!

(Maybe YOU should shoot photos for the event organizers next time...it's never easy to shoot under these conditions, but your shots came out pitch perfect.)

I've posted my WW contribution here:
http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2006/08/look-into-my-eyes.html

I hope you can drop by and say hi.

All the best!

Carmi

Chandra said...

Way to go Aly! Congratulations on all your hard work!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...