Sunday, April 20, 2008

Connor's First Birthday Blog Bash!

Connor's First Birthday Bash!

Seven Dogs & a Baby is having a big birthday bash this week to celebrate Connor's 1st birthday. Wanted to wish Connor a very happy birthday, one is such a big milestone.

If you are new here, I'm the mommy of 2 beautiful daughters. Dance is a big part of their life, which makes it a big part of my life, hence the name Mom of 2 Dancers :)

Take a few minutes to look around. I'm giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to Target, go & enter!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Ginny, just stopping in to say hi from the bloggy blog whatnot. I used to be a HUGE scrapbooker, I still have tons of stuff. I really need to get back into it, but now I blog, so that fills alot of the need for creative outlet. cheers!

gunzie said...

Happy birthday Connor! My little girl will be 1 in June, I can't wait!
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Terri said...

Just visiting from a link on Conors Birthday Bash. Hope you are having a great week.

ninaandtom said...

Hello Ginny,
It's nice to meet you here at Connor's party.
Woot! Woot!
xo-n&t

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...