Friday, April 4, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking Links & Resources

I'm not really into Digital Scrapbooking, but I do like Hyrbrid Scrapbooking. I would love to get more into all digital layouts, but I just haven't found the time. I do love those brag books & QP pages though! I love downloading freebies, so that I can practice my skills without putting out more money. Since I'm mainly a paper scrapper, my funds go to that usually, lol. My favorite thing to buy though are frames & brushes, since those are used easily in Hybrid scrapping. I wanted to compile some lists of my favorite resources of Digital Scrapbooking for everyone.

Probably the best resource for finding digi freebies is the Digifree blog.
Another freebie blog I like & isn't as overwhelming as the above is Scrapping with Ikea Goddess.

Here are some other digi blogs I read ~

Shutterfly Creations Blog
A day in the life of Kim
Boo Land designs
The Legacy Lady
Scrap Matters
Katie the Scrapbook Lady
Snap & Scrap
Shabby Princess <--- She has my favorite desktops. Desktops were also my first try & making digi pages. She also has great tutorials here.

More Links ~

Digital Scrapbooking Magazine
Scrap Girls <-- Great newsletters Scrapbook-Bytes <-- probably one of the first & biggest sites Digital Scrapbooking Tutorials Youtube

If you aren't into scrapbooking, get the same or similar results from some of these services ~

Shutterfly - Partnering with CK to make easy pages/books
My Kolo Album
Picaboo

Create a free Smilebox scrapbook in 5 minutes. Just drag photos into amazing e-designs. Email them free.







First 20 Prints FREE from Snapfish



Join dotPhoto today and receive 50 FREE Prints!



PicturesOnGold.com.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I have spent every night this week trying to caught up on my physical scrapbooks. I am so far behind but I have loved seeing my girls so little!

My SIL uses Smilebox and they are so cute. I've got to join the new way of doing things but I refuse to let my books go!

TheLegacyLady said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I also have an online site with video tutorials for digital scrapbooking: www.digiscrap101.com.

Also, Chandra, you don't have to let your books go! You can create digital pages and print them out and insert them right next to your regular pages in your scrapbooks - at Costco you can print a 12x18 (1 12x12 and 2 6x6 layouts) for less than $3...

Mixing and matching traditional, digital and hybrid pages is really a great way to go! You can have it all!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...