Friday, April 18, 2008

Fabulous Father Friday




Notes from my Nest has recently started a new feature called ~ Fabulous Father Friday.

It is a chance to tell your husband or your father what he has done right. Click on the banner to read the rules & to participate.

I would like to say that my husband is very good with our girls. He will play with them, he will encourage them, he teaches them many things, he is even willing to talk about girly things with them. To be honest, I am a very shy person, and I have a hard time talking about sensitive issues with my daughters. My oldest actually goes to my husband with questions, which makes me so happy on many levels. That was especially helpful during the "health" classes that are given to all 4th & 5th grade girls :) So, I want to thank him for that.


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...