Thursday, April 17, 2008

News of Interest

Great news, Revolution Money Exchange has extended their Sign up bonus of $25. If you have a spouse you can make a quick $60. I did this & had the money in my bank within 4 days! Refer friends & get $10 per friend. If you sign up through my link, I will give you an extra entry into my bloggy contest that starts up on the 21st :)

Have you participated in any of the Bloggy Giveaway carnivals yet? If you have or have not, the next carnival is scheduled for the
week of April 21-25. Detailed guidelines for participation can be found here. I've played in three of them, you can check out my past giveaways here, here and here. Be sure to come back to see what I give away this time :)

The hearing for the children at the polygamist retreat resumes. Possummomma has a great interview with an escaped women from there.

Expelled

Check out 4 ways you may be ruining your diet.

I found this very fascinating. A fossil was found showing a snake with legs.
A fossil animal locked in Lebanese limestone has been shown to be an extremely precious discovery - a snake with two legs. Scientists have only a handful of specimens that illustrate the evolutionary narrative that goes from ancient lizard to limbless modern serpent.

Congress tackles Credit Card Debt

I have to admit I am not an Obama fan at all. I was excited to see this even though it doesn't do much for my hopes ... College paper picks Clinton

Edward N. Lorenz, a Meteorologist and a Father of Chaos Theory, Dies at 90

Have to run, girls have dance. Will conclude with the news on Big Brother 9 ~ Natalie was evicted, woo hoo ! I so did not that girl win. Wonder what she is saying on Gods not getting her through the end? hmmm maybe he was upset with her nude photos, lol. {link safe to click} The show is set to end April 27th & BB10 will start up mid-July.

Click here to get a free sample of Tetley Tea, great British Blend of tea!


Watch Big Brother 9 24/7 on SuperPass

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...