Friday, April 18, 2008

Organize It ~ Blogs & Websites

I've always been interested in reading articles, websites, blogs, magazines, etc about being/getting Organized. Probably because I hate throwing things out & desperately need to work on my organizing skills. One problem I tend to have is: I'm a perfectionist. This causes me to not end up doing anything because it doesn't seem perfect to me. Big pain in the butt, but I'm working on it :)

Thought I'd share some of my favorite sites to read about Getting Organized and Conquering Clutter.


6 comments:

John Trosko said...

Hi Ginny!

Yes, there's a lot of information on the Internet about the subject of getting organized. The info is getting more and more out there. Just look!

- John

FatcatPaulanne said...

www.flylady.net

She addresses perfectionism a lot in her notes and advice.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Hi Ginny! Love your blog! Have you ever checked out FlyLady at flylady.net for fabulous and easy organizing tips? We at Pinks & Blues love the site!

Thanks for checking us out!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues

ClutterControlFreak said...

I'm honored to be mentioned in your list with some of the best in the biz!
Thanks, Ginny!

~Eva

Brandie said...

What a great list! Thanks for the mention among some wonderful resources. What great company to keep. :)

Suzanne Sergis said...

Hello Ginny, thanks for throwing a nod to the 365 Days of Decluttering Challenge. We appreciate it. I'm sorry that I didn't come across this post until just today.

~ Suzanne
365 Days of Decluttering Challenge
Taking Care Of You

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...