Monday, April 21, 2008

Quite the Memory

Somehow in high school I started saying the word Quite before things & it turned into a funny inside type joke between me & my best friend. That got me saying it all the time. I even catch myself sometimes now using it. If it was cold outside, it would be Quite Cold or Quite Hot. Something wouldn't be hard, it would be Quite Hard or Quite easy. I would put Quite before almost anything, I even got my friend saying it. No idea where it came from, just being a silly teenager I guess. I have to remember that middle school & high school girls can be Quite Silly at times. My oldest is about to start Middle School, it should be an interesting journey for me to watch her growing up.


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...