Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remembering a Favorite Mothers Day


Mommies United is having a great Mothers Day contest right now. Share your Mothers day memories & you can win a Sandisk flash drive. I'm trying to use these as extra backup for my pictures, since I recently lost all my pics, I really need this!

One of my favorite Mothers day was a few years ago. My husband & I took both our girls to the park. The girls played on the park, we took a walk in the Natures tail. The Ice Cream man even drove through the parking lot & we got ice cream. It was a very nice day & I got some great pictures. I love looking back at how sweet they were. Now they are both in elementary school full time, they both have tons of friends & lots of activities.






3 comments:

Stacey Moore said...

they grow up way too fast!!!!!
sweet pictures!!

Stacey Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Congratulations on winning one of the San Disks, from Mommies United! Please provide us with your mailing address and which Sandisk color preference you have.

~Amanda
mommiesunited@yahoo.com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...