Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Review: Hip-T the Must have shirt addition



When I found out about Hip-T's I just had to try them out. I decided to try out the Original White Basic

From the website ~

that has the lace on the bottom. First I want to say that shipping was extremely quick. My new Hip-T came in the cutest packaging. It is basically like a tube top or half a shirt that is meant to give you some extra protection from exposing your "assets".
Don't let your style fall through the crack and become a
victim of one of the following fashion crimes:
An Unwanted game of thong peek-a-boo!
Bending over at work and showing your boss the green polka-dot
thong you're wearing is definitely not the way to get that promotion
you've been hoping for!
The Plumber's crack
Ladies, let's leave this one to the professionals.
The Dreaded "Muffin Top"
No one wants a muffin top - unless it's blueberry!

The top is extremely comfortable to wear. It is made of 92% Cotton/8% Spandex. It sits a few inches above your jeans, protecting your behind. It also makes a nice layered look without the extra bulk of 2 shirts. I also like the fact that you can still wear shirts that have shrunk a little, previously too short to wear. They are priced at $19.95 each & they have several designs to choose from. You can check out all the designs here.
The sizes range from XXSmall (Youth 8-10) to 3XL (20). I love that they come in tween sizes as well as women. I picked a size Medium (8-10) because I wear Medium shirts. I would recommend picking your size by what size jeans you were however. I wear a size 5 jean, and I think a small would have been just a bit better fit for me. I like my shirts a bit loose and this needs to be tighter fitting.

The Hip-T is also great for pregnant women. They would allow you to wear a lot of your regular tops and even pants and still cover baby belly up. I wish these were around when I was pregnant!

They are currently running a weekly contest on their website. You can enter here.




3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Ginny! I've met up with you before in the bloggy world! Thanks for checking out my contest. Im expecting alot of traffic. My very first giveway I am so excited!

Chandra said...

That has go to be the cutest shirt I've seen in a while! I'm heading there right now!

Trista said...

Those are just the neatest things I've seen in a while.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...