Saturday, April 12, 2008

Super Savings Saturday ~ CVS

I got a ton of stuff this week. For the Essence of Beauty I picked up (1) eyeliner pencil for $1.99 & then I picked up 7 of the bags for $1.49. I still need to pick up one more bag to get another $5 ecb. I also picked up Sunsilk Shampoo & Conditioner with the b1g1 coupon in the paper & a styling product with a $2 off coupon. Then I picked up a Degree for hubby & I both with $1 off coupons. I also picked up the pepcid deal with the coupon in the paper & then a storage container that was 75% off making it $1.50. I've been wanting one for the girls school papers so I can keep everything in one place. Those silly things cost $5.99 regular price.

Oh & not pictured, I picked up a Cover girl powder, concealer & mineral blush.

I ended up spending about $3 out of pocket because I went several different times during the week because of products being out. I have $10 ecb & need to pick up 1 more bag to get another $5. I was actually dong better before I went & did the Cover Girl deal. I didn't want to pass up that b1g1 free coupon, but I really didn't need the CG. Before that deal, I had $15 ecb for the ending week & now I have $10. Oh well :)

Check out more Super savings Saturday

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...