Saturday, April 26, 2008

Unother Favorite Mother's Day


From Dates to Diapers is also holding a Mother's day contest, so I have to write about Unother Favorite Mother's Day (yes, I'm totally stretching with my letter challenge, lol)

I guess that would be my very first Mother's day. On my first Mother's day I was pregnant :) So my first one with my baby was in 1998 & she was about 8 months old. We actually didn't do anything special, went to visit my mom of course.

I remember feeling so happy to be a mommy of such a beautiful little darling. I had wanted one daughter so badly, and my dream came true!

I wish I was better at scrapbooking back then or even blogged at the time. I do not have that many memories from my first few mothers day. The sad thing for me though, is I remember my husbands first father day that June quite a bit. We went to a barb-q & I even remember the pictures we took without having to look for them.

If you want to write about being a mom, a favorite mother's day, something about your mom, check out the contest here to enter to win a Sandisk USB flash drive!

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...