Sunday, April 27, 2008

Webkinz Day Extravaganza ~ May & June POTM

Don't forget that the Webkinz Extravaganza is going on from Friday April 25th - Sunday April 27th. Check the Webkinz Website for stores near you. All the Hallmarks around me are giving away a free Webkinz with every $10 purchase up to $20. I bought my daughters the Lil Kinz Mouse & they each the Cocker Spaniel for free! There are also coloring contests, Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt, Jellybean challenge & more going on!

If your kids don't have these yet, now is a great time to try them out! They are a lot of fun & actually a bit educational. The kids can do a job every 8 hours, grow a garden & sell the fruit/vegetables. They use the money to buy items for their houses. If you don't take care of your pet by feeding, putting to bed & giving baths; they get sick & have to go to the doctor. I was surprised that it does teach them some things! My kids aren't allowed to have any pets other then the 1 cat that we have had for 13 years. This is there only pet, lol.

Oh depending on your store: The Webkinz Panda is the May Pet of the Month & the Webkinz Elephant is the June pet of the month. You also still have time to get the Webkinz Pink Poodle for April's pet.

* Update * Ok my kids went crazy with their allowance at this Extravaganza & asked me if they could go back today, lol. I said, yeah umm NO. They each won a sucker from a gem hunt. Cam started to cry when she realized she could have won a Webkinz. She did win a little frog & a little lizard in the Wheel of Wow. Aly wons one of those goofy popper things. I was surprised she picked that because lip gloss was in her slot. She also won the Yorkie cheerleader figurine from a ball toss. That was another one that had Cam's in tears that she lost, so we ended up buying her the Pinto horse figurine. They were 30% off though.

I picked up 2 of the Lil Kinz mice for the girls & got 2 of the Cocker Spaniels for free. I put away the freebies for birthdays or some other thing I need a gift for them they. One of the stores ran out of some of the free ones & were substituting it with the June Elephant, so I bought one & got one for free for June. Then anther store ran out, so Cam got the Grey Arabian Horse & the Grey Cat at 1/2 off & Aly bought the Lil Kinz Polar bear for 10% off. She also wanted the Yorkie, but I already had those in the basement, so she bought one of them for me. They were going to be a Xmas present but they ended up getting a ton, so then I was going to give them for Easter, but they got some others, so I just had them & the girls didn't know. Oh & I also got a Goobers Lab bookmark to make the mice go over $10 each. Not sure what to do with that yet either. Oh these Webkinz, they are killing me!

5 comments:

U.M.M. said...

Hi Ginny,
Just in case my email to you got trapped in a spam folder, I figured I'd comment on your blog as well. You won the 3 Womens Books giveaway on my blog, Un-Mainstream Mom Reads. Please email me asap at unmainstreammom at yahoo dot com
with your address so I can get your prize sent out.
Thanks,
Mo
http://unmainstreammomreads.blogspot.com

Geri said...

Hi Ginny,
Just wanted to let you know you won the Ring on the Alteredcrow Giveaway. I need your Addy!
gerijones64@hotmail.com Congrats!!!

Liza's Eyeview said...

My daughter would love to hear this news. We'll be back.

Mrs. Nichole Jordan said...

And the winner is:

Ginny said...
Looks like great products. Love the black with white polka dot design!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:44:00 PM CDT

Please email me soon so you can claim your prize!

WorldsGreatestMommy said...

Man, I missed the webkinz stuff this weekend. I meant to take my webkinz crazy children, but oh well! My son's birthday is next Wednesday, and I want to get him the lizard. He already has a frog, and a turtle. He think reptiles and amphibians are cute and sweet.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...