Monday, May 12, 2008

5 Things about this mom




1. I recently turned 30. Have to be honest I hate that number, lol. A lot of my kids friends think that I'm their older sister though, so that helps a bit :)
2. I had my first daughter at 19 and my second at 23. Can't believe my oldest will be in middle school next year.
3. I was married at 19, have been married almost 11 years now. Nobody thought we'd last. Funny thing is most of the people that said that are now divorced.
4. I've lived in Michigan all my life. We have wanted to move for several years now. MI economy is terrible, we were hoping to find a state with a better opportunity out there. It seems like all states are struggling now though.
5. I'm a scrapbooker & I love taking pictures. I took many photography courses throughout high school and wish I'd kept up with it.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing. It was fun to learn a little bit more about you. We have some things in common - I also got married at 19, I scrapbook, and I love taking photos. :)

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...