Sunday, May 25, 2008

Annoyed with Ebay Customer!

I normally try not to publicly complain about my ebay customers, but I am so mad right now! I sold a Scraprack, the woman paid on May 12th via Paypal e-check. The e-check finally clears on May 21st, and I shipped the SAME day via UPS ground with tracking. Then I log into my paypal account today, and I am negative almost $200 because the woman filed a claim on the 23rd. I am furious! I think that is a bunch of crap that paypal will hold the money before I even respond. Plus ebay just changed their policy that customers cannot receive negatives anymore. Which I have been against since they made that crazy announcement.

I just love how she waits till a holiday weekend to start asking questions. Ugh, I am so mad. Who knows when this will be resolved, meanwhile my stock is on it's way to her home & my money is floating around in paypal cyberspace.

2 comments:

DC said...

Hi Ginny!

Thanks very much for commenting on my blog! I did watch the season of Top Model with Mercedes (the girl with lupus). At that time, I didn't even know I had lupus, but I remember thinking how scary it was that her hair was falling out in clumps. Little did I know the same thing would happen to me in just a few short years.

I hope your ebay situation gets resolved soon!

By the way, I love scrapbooking. I need to get back into it, though. I got a little burned out after making all my wedding invitations, programs, placecards, etc, a few years ago.

Anyway, thanks again for the great comment! Hope we can keep in touch.

Candid Engineer said...

Visiting through NCLM. This is something that definitely annoys me about Ebay. Granted, I am typically on the buying end... but the general miscommunications and money floating in cyberspace is definitely irksome. I'm sure you'll get your $$ back... eventually.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...