Saturday, May 17, 2008

Going to be a long day & updates


Today is our rehearsal day, as of right now I'm looking at 10+ hours. The only reason I'm on the computer is I totally forgot to clear my memory card, & I have a feeling I will be taking tons of pictures! I'm not sure if I will be back on today, we are told it ends around 8ish, ugh!

I have so much coming up here at Mom of 2 Dancers! I still have that contest coming up, so many reviews I can't even mention them all, a bunch of great articles for the Dance Mom and much more.

I also joined the Moms over at Chrysanthemoms, so watch for my posts over there!

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...