Thursday, May 15, 2008

Grand Theft Auto 4

I used to be an avid video game player, then I had kids. My brother is a huge video game junkie, getting every new system there is. Seriously, he gets them all on release days. PS3, Wii & Xbox360 of course were the most recent additions to his huge collection.

I have to admit, I do like to play some games at times. My newest favorite is Grand Theft Auto 4. Have you seen this game yet? It is said to be the hottest release of 2008, and I have to agree to that. The graphics are unbelievable (especially on his Plasma). Besides the awesome graphics though, who doesn't love the idea behind the game. You get to do all the things you can't do in real life. Now GTA4 does give more freedom, giving you more options to make moral decisions and creative solutions to getting farther. Here is a great review on getting through GTA4 Guilt free.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...