Sunday, May 18, 2008

James Allen for Engangement Rings

When I got married almost 11 years ago, we didn't have the money to buy a nice engagement ring. We bought a pretty set, but it wasn't what I was really looking for. Now I tend to just wear a plain wedding band. We have always said though, that we will update my set, and get me the ring that I have always wanted. Every once in awhile I will catch a site with pretty sets, and I recently came across James Allen. They are professional jewelers that have a beautiful selection of diamond rings. What I really love about the site is the 3-d view of the rings. Have you ever purchased a ring online, then receiving it not like it because of the side profile? I have, and this feature eliminates that worry.

James Allen has an advanced diamond search that helps you find the perfect diamond. Select stone type, ring setting, and so much more. They even have pictures of real diamonds, 15,000 actual diamond photographs. You can also view 3-d views of the rings on hands.

The site is hacker safe, they are a member of the BBB & even have a profile on iVouch. James Allen is very easy to navigate around. The categories are set up very well. The sell a huge selection of diamonds, rings, even other fine jewelry. Go check them out, well worth the visit.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...