Friday, May 23, 2008

Lipstick to Crayons 1st Birthday Blog Bash

lipstick to crayons blog bash

Never one to turn down a bloggy party, one of my favorite sites Lipstick to Crayons is celebrating their 1st bloggy birthday right now! If you are visiting Mom of 2 Dancers for the first time, Welcome. My name is Ginny and if you can't tell I am the mother of 2 beautiful little dancers. I started blogging to keep track of my scrapbooking, but it quickly turned into a blog about my family, product reviews, books, contests & giveaways and so much more! Hope you will take a few moments to browse around. Feel free to join my RSS feed, so you will always get my new posts. I'm currently holding a contest, $75 GC to Swim suits for all. Contest ends May 28th. Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to win ~

Wave bag from Nankeen
Start waves in the world of fashionistas when you dare to venture away from the crowd with this roomy big bag. A year round carry-all solution, the rich plum interior enhances the graceful vibes of wave.

12 comments:

julie said...

love a party..can't wait to crash
3beez at bellsouth dot net

lipsticktocrayons said...

Thanks for joining in on our celebration! I love seeing the photos of your beautiful dancers. My oldest is also a dancer and the baby is on her way to being one also.

dolls123 said...

Happy Birthday Lipstick to Crayons !!

dolls123[at]gmail[dot]com

Stacey Moore said...

our party post is up so stop by if you get a chance!! enjoy your weekend!!

Rachel said...

Visiting from NaComLeavMo.

Thanks for the contest tips! Your girls are cute.

Gina said...

Hi Ginny,
Have fun during the party!!

robynl said...

happy 1st blog birthday to Lipstick to Crayons. I love parties so this is up my alley.
Your dancers are cute.

Cindi @ Moomettesgram's Musings said...

Hi ~ Dropping by for the L2C birthday bash! I'm an eBay Power Seller too ~ my blog has lots of WAHM & eBay tips!

Cindi @ Moomettesgram's Musings
& Mama Mentor Blog

Rachel said...

yay for parties!

wiredalive at hotmail dot com

Milk Mama said...

Hello! Nice to meet you!

goalmom said...

Hi Ginny! I'm enjoying the party.

teamjones5[at]yahoo[dot]com

carissaad said...

First time visitor. Great blog.

carissaad at aol dot com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...