Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Contest Round Up

An Ordinary Life is giving away a Dyson. Kristen wants to know why we need one. Let's see, above is 1 reason! My furball cat, she seriously sheds worse then a dog, it is crazy. Reason 2 is my kids! They are messy little buggers and both have allergies/asthma. I actually have a third reason, the last time we moved we left our vacuum. I know, stupid huh. We are using a hand me down at the moment that lacks the needed suction :)

Envyla is holding a contest for a MomAgenda. These are geared towards moms & look they would really help organize your life. I sure need that, let me tell you! Enter the contest here by May 31st.

Stone Soup is holding another Monday Giveaway, go check it out here. Get your entry in by Sunday noon.

Chic Shopper Chick is having a great giveaway from From*Me Tees, enter by June 1st.

Win a $10 gift card to Starbucks at What's that smell? Enter by June 6th.

3 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Thanks for blogging about the Starbucks giveaway!

momofonefornow said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Ok, seriously, do you really have to have a reason to need a Dyson? I don't. I just need one cuz it's a Dyson!

Liz@thisfullhouse.com said...

I have two cats, a dog, 4 kids and I love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE my Dyson - good luck !

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...