Sunday, May 4, 2008

Motherhood Moments

On Friday, Cam brought home the cutest book she made in school. It is one of those projects that just makes you glad you became a mom.

The book is titled When I was Little

When I was little I sleeped in a crib
Now I can sleep in a big girl bed.

When I was little I had no hair
Now I have tons of hair.
When I was little I sat in a highchair
Now I can sit in a Big chair.
When I was little I cried for my mom
Now I can hug her goodbey.
Isn't that just the sweetest thing. I loved the tons of hair page & then of course the last page is just so sweet. In her bubble caption on the last page, she is saying hug me.

Melts my heart :)

PS. The spelling is my 1st graders

PPS. You can enter to win Cruzer Gators at 5 minutes for mom

3 comments:

Jennifer, Snapshot said...

You were one of the winners of the San Disk flash drive contest. Please send me your name and address to this email. If you want to give me a color preference, I will submit it, although I can't guarantee it.

Congrats!

Blessed said...

That is a really sweet story - one of the things you'll treasure for a long time!

Betty Sue said...

What a sweet little story, great project for the teachers to come up with.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...