Friday, May 2, 2008

A Post a day in May



I decided to play along with All sorts with a post a day in May.

Today was our last day of the 5 day field trip that started a few weeks ago at our Air base. It was a great experience for my 5th grader, and I really enjoyed myself. Everyone got a completion certificate with a Starbase bag & key ring, even us adults. Learned quite a bit & my daughter got to experience some great things.

After school, Aly was supposed to have competition practice but it was canceled. Cam still had her extra ballet class. Before that I did some shopping. I had a couple coupons for JC Penney plus a gift card. I picked up a pair of capri's, a yellow halter top, Skecher sandals & then flip flops for the girls & a top for Aly. I also had a $15gc for Target that I earned from Epoll. Went and picked up a few things there as well. I also found a cute pair of pj's for my oldest at TJ Maxx for $5 & then a cute blue top for $3. Plus a few toys for Cam on clearance. Bought a bag of stuff for under $20! I was trying to find a new purse but no luck.

Great mail coming in ~

Received a product to review from Baby Jamz! Watch for that review in the next couple days. Also received a couple prizes from contests that I won. Will have to post more about those later.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...