Friday, May 30, 2008

Wed/Thurs/Fri Contest Round Up

Don't forget about the great Arts Cow offer on digital prints. If you make a purchase between 5/16/2008 and 5/31/2008, you will be granted 5 free custom mousepad credits. If single order amount is over $15.00 (including shipping fees), will get not only 5 free mousepad credits, but also EXTRA 400 free prints (including 200 4x6s and 200 5x7s) * I ordered this on Thursday & my credit was instant! I know have 100 prints a month through December without any referral credits either! I'm thinking about using my referral credits for the dog tags. Check out their jewelry, looks really good & priced great. I bought a circle necklace for $6.99 & used a coupon for half off that!

Mandi's Favorite Things

Win 2 pairs of Baby Legs during Mandi's Favorite things contest that she is running. This is week 2, she will draw a winner next Sunday. Mention my name {Ginny} and we will both get an extra entry!


2 comments:

Mandi said...

Thanks, Ginny!

Good luck!

Kim said...

Thanks! I entered to win the Baby Legs and mentioned your name! Here from NCLM!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...