Saturday, May 10, 2008

What I Know Now ...

Notes from my Nest is having a great Mother's Day Bash right now, head on over there. They asked us to write about What I know now that I'm a mom, so here I go.

I now know that how tired I felt in high school is nothing compared to having babies that do not sleep. I know that I can love another human being more then anything. I know that name brands, nice cars, expensive hair cuts mean nothing. I know that I'd rather be at the park with my girls then a fun party or concert. I know that I'm not as selfish as I thought, that I am willing to sacrifice so much for my daughters happiness. I now know that I could feel pain worse then I ever imagined when my daughters are sad, sick or hurt.


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...