Thursday, June 19, 2008

Buttercup's First Birthday Blog Bash!

buttercup's berrie sweet blog bash
Berrie Sweet Picks is celebrating her Buttercup's first birthday with a blog bash. The party will run from June 21 - 28th.

Want to wish Buttercup a happy 1st birthday. That is such a big milestone. My babies will be 7 & 11 this year. The time goes by so quickly. Enjoy every moment. It is hard for me to believe that my first baby will be in middle school this September. I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant.

You can click on the banner to join in the party fun! But Wait, don't go yet ...
I am holding a contest for a $25 GC to Tote and Tee, go check out my Tee Party for details!

My top prize pick is
Circle of Sentiments 1-disc sterling silver or copper Mommy classic Necklace (a $45 value.) and plush princess wand from Celebrate Express!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Party of one ?
Where is the balloons, and the cake, or and I too late again ???

dolls123 said...

Happy Birthday Buttercup !!!

dolls123[at]gmail[dot]com

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...