Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dream Baby CD

The Dream Baby CD is being considered the perfect new "must have" relaxation product for babies. It is making parent’s lives easier and babies happier. Merry Miller has been a professional harpist for over 20 years. The Dream Baby cd was born when many of Merry's friends were having babies. Nothing would calm them, so she recorded a baby song on the harp. It became so popular with friends, that Merry created a full length cd.

You can download The Itsy Bitsy spider right now. I downloaded it, and I have to say it is beautiful. The cd sells for $12 + shipping.


2 comments:

Veggie Mom said...

Hi! I'm new to the Blogosphere, and I found your site thru another link. Interesting stuff here! I'm running a giveaway, and I'd love it if you'd stop by. http://poprs.blogspot.com/2008/06/giveaway-tuesday.html Drop in any time! :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I downloaded the free song and my son loves it!

from nclm.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...