Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma

Today is my Grandma's Birthday, it is also the 5 year anniversary of her death. Isn't that strange to be born and die on the same day?

My grandmother was born in 1935 in Ireland. When she was around 15, she moved to England to work. She met my grandfather and got married. After several pregnancy complications, my mom was born. They moved to New York in the late 50's to make a better life for themselves.

They then relocated to Detroit to work in the car industry. We have been in Michigan ever since.

My grandmother died way before her time. She lived a hard life. Everyone misses her greatly!

1 comment:

Mary512 said...

That's cool to think of your grandma in this way. Happy Birthday to her. It reminded me of my grandma who was born in 1911 and died 3 years ago. I miss her dearly!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...