She was very excited, she instantly fell in love with the adorable Mia. You have the choice of playing the game or just doing the 12 educational activities. My daughter first played through the game, then she just picked activities. She actually preferred just doing the activities. There are 4 age appropriate levels to the game, so it spans quite a bit.
The game has great 3d graphics in HD. Mia lives in a charming Victorian house that is invaded by pests. If the humans see the bugs, the exterminators will be called. Then Mia & her family will be without a house. Mia has to stop the Bugaboo bugs! It is a really cute and fun story. One thing I like is that Mia is a separate character, she isn't from a movie or a cartoon. She is something new and fresh.
The software is made by Kutoka. There are other Mia adventures including games for Reading, Language Science & Math. A software title that my daughter really wants is the Click and Create with Mia. They also make other items including the Winx club toys. My daughters and I love Winx :)
If you are looking for great educational software for ages 5 to 9, I highly recommend Mia Reading: The Bugaboo Bugs! It is tons of fun for both boys and girls.
Want it: Mia Reading: The Bugaboo Bugs! retails for $24.99. You can purchase at Toys R Us and Amazon to name a few.
Win It: Kutoka has graciously offered to give one Mom of 2 Dancers reader their very own copy of Mia Reading: The Bugaboo Bugs!
- Visit the website and tell me which character is your favorite. Take a moment to look around at the great educational software while you are there!
- Contest is open to US and Canada
- Open to bloggers and non-bloggers, make sure I have a way to get a hold of you.
- Contest ends July 2nd, 2008
- You have 3 days to respond to my winning email.
- Blog about this contest, leave link to post
- Stumble this post or blog
- Digg, Kirtsy, etc this blog or post
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
PS. It is ok to like Mia :) She is my favorite personally.