Sunday, June 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo June Theme ~ Home


Today starts a new theme for NaBloPoMo. It’s “Home” for the month of June. I'm not sure how much of this theme I will use for my daily posting, but I will try to use it as much as possible.

Since I almost didn't realize it was June, I decided to post this picture of my favorite tree. It was bought when I was in like 2nd grade & it was always MY tree {in my head} This tree was the center of a many photos in my high school photography classes, lol. It is an ash though & is dying from those dang bugs. A big section of the bark has already fallen off. I'm so bummed. It is going to eventually be cut down, well unless it falls first, yikes.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Nice pic...looks like a storm is brewing too.

Sam said...

Poor tree! Can't they kill the yucky bugs?

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...