Review ~ Corolle Les Cheries Doll Camille Ballerina


I was looking at some of my past purchases over at Amazon, and realized I forgot a great item for my Gift Guide for Dancers, the Camille Ballerina doll by Corolle.

Your little princess has to have this doll. It's a classic!

This is one of the classiest, and most delicate dolls among the prestigious French doll manufacturer, Corolle's dolls. Camille Ballerina is recital-ready in leotard, tutu, tights and pink slippers with ribbon laces.

Camille has an all-vinyl body, moving eyes and long rooted hair that can be worn down or styled up.

The doll is 13” tall.

Ages 5 and up.

I bought two of these for my daughters for Christmas the year before. My youngest plays with it all the time. The doll is wonderful! My oldest has hers displayed on her dresser with her other ballet related items.

Corolle dolls are very well made. They are also something you can be proud of. I admit I let my girls play with Bratz dolls even though I cringe at the clothes. This is one doll I am happy to have my daughters play with. She is modest with a very classic beauty. She also looks great on display if your daughter doesn't want to play with her.

Amazon currently is selling her for $29.99 with free shipping if you go through Golden Key.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

Oh, she's so pretty! And Elizabeth has a birthday coming up...

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...