Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Review ~ Couponizer

When I saw this product, I was amazed by it. I couldn't wait to try it out. It is the Couponizer, let me tell you it is the best invention to aid in using coupons that I have found yet!

Before the Couponizer, my coupons were a big pile thrown in my purse. I would try organizing them in those coupon holders that you get at the store for a dollar or two and it wasn't even worth the few bucks. They were thin, hard to see into, etc. I barely bothered to use them. If I was in a rush to look for coupons, it was a pain to put them back. That is how I ended up with piles in my wallet and just thrown into my purse.

Here is what you get with the
The Couponizer® System:

  • The Couponizer™ - wire bound booklet
  • Your Guide to Smart Savings
  • CoupStacker - presorting mat
  • Shopping List
  • CoupTracker - record monthly savings
  • Scissors
  • Carrying Bag


The wire bound style of the booklet is wonderful.
It measures 8" x 5 ¼” and has 18 grocery coupon pockets, 4 Non-grocery coupon pockets, 3 gift card/shopper loyalty sleeves, shopping pockets. It is so easy to open to put in coupons or take them out at the store. It is big enough to hold tons of coupons, yet still is easy to carry along. Especially since it has the carrying bag which is another one of my favorite features. I have my couponizer, scissors & even my Target reusable bag in mine!


Another thing that makes this product really great is the coupon stacker. It is color coded the same way as the booklet. You lay it out, sort out your coupons. Then you easily just stick each stack in the holders. Makes clipping & sorting coupons go very quickly.

There is a space for everything. The categories include:

First section
  • Shopping list
  • Coupons to be used on this shopping tri
  • Checkout {love this}
  • Coupons to expire this month
Grocery coupon section

  • Baby
  • Baking & Staples
  • Beverages
  • Bread & Bakery
  • Breakfast
  • Canned goods
  • Condiments, Dressings & Spices
  • Dairy
  • Frozen Foods
  • Health & Medicine
  • Household Cleaning
  • Household Maintenance
  • Meat &/or Vegetarian
  • Paper & Plastic
  • Pasta & Quick Meals
  • Personal Hygiene
  • Pet
  • Snacks
Other Coupons & Discounts

  • Entertainment, Leisure & Travel
  • Fast Food & Restaurant
  • Services
  • Shops & Retail
  • Sweepstakes, Refund & Rebate
  • Receipts
  • CoupTracker
  • CoupStacker
I really can't recommend this product enough. If you use coupons, this is a must have.

I have decided to track my coupon usage this month, I will update on my blog with my savings!

I'm linking this to The Coupon Binder Show & Tell


6 comments:

Susan said...

I clip coupons too. I have a little organizer from the dollar store. I keep a tablet on the refrigerator and we write down things we need from the store. It seems to work. I'm not at the store guessing if I need something. Thank you for visiting my blog.

Julie said...

Well, that looks cool. I must have left my little organizer somewhere. since then I have been using an envelope. Yes, an envelope. It's easy because I can keep it in my purse all the time, but I have to thumb through the coupons to find what I am looking for. I just may have to check this out.

DC said...

Oooooh. I want one of these.

Megan @ Disorder2Orde said...

Well, after that, I'm sold. I have been on the fence about this one and I think you just got me to jump off! Thanks!

Kama said...

That does sound like a great system as well!

Tina said...

Great review. Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know about it. I hope I win lol.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...