Thursday, June 12, 2008

Review ~ Think-ets Travel Games

I was fortunate enough to be allowed to try out a great new game for kids called Think-ets. Now what is Think-ets exactly? It is an educational game that uses tiny treasures from around the world that inspires creativity and also tests memory.

We received the green bag which came with 15 little treasures. Some of them include a tiny dinosaur/dragon, abc block, yellow flower, a bell, a mini book and a hammer. The game is geared towards 8 & up. I let both my 6 year old play it and my 10 year old. My 10 year old daughter enjoyed the game, but my soon to be 7 year old LOVED it! She has always had a great imagination and has always loved tiny treasures. This game is perfect for her.

There are tons of games that can be played with this. You receive a little booklet with tons of ideas. You can also create your own games. One thing I really loved about Think-ets is that it is portable (and quiet). I can stick it in my purse and we have something to do at the Dance studio, waiting at the doctors, even while eating out.

The game is also collectible, kids love things you can collect! You can view a video on their website showing Think-ets in action.

They currently come in a Red Pouch, Blue Pouch & the Green Pouch. You can purchase at think-ets store. Think-ets retail for $9.99. They also sell a beautiful Agate Stage to play the game on and a Geode Cave to add to your playing experience.





No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...